[ActorREF.]UseWeapon WeapontoUse WhereToStand Target NumberOfShots/Hits [CrouchToReload] [HoldFire] [AlwaysHit] [DoNoDamage] [TargetShouldBeHere]
UseWeapon Has an actor use its weapon. It is called on a Reference and takes a whopping nine parameters, though the last five are optional:
- the weapon
- where to stand
- the target
- how many times to use the weapon
- whether to crouch when reloading [optional, default is true]
- whether to hold fire when blocked [optional, default is true]
- whether to automagically hit the target [for scripted forced kills; optional, default is false]
- whether to prevent all damage [for scripted protracted fake combat; otpional, default is false]
- where the target needs to stand [optional, default/NULL means "anywhere"]
BuddyRef.UseWeapon Pistol12 BuddyRef HollyRef 5 0 0 0 0 XMarkerRef047
So Buddy would draw his pistol (or grab one if one was nearby), and from his own current location he would fire at HollyRef five times—but only while she is near XMarkerRef047.
Initiate Reddin likely calls this command at least twice when firing her weapon unnecessarily during the trek to GNR.