A function included in the GECK version 126.96.36.199.
The Lock script function changes the lock level of a terminal or lock. The second parameter can be used to specify the the new owner of the locked object.
Changes the lock level of the terminal to hard.
- Lock 0 (default) will lock it but NOT change the lock level
- Lock 1-255 will change the level of the lock AND lock it
- Use these values:
- 25 = easy
- 50 = average
- 75 = hard
- 100 = very hard
- 255 = impossible
- NOTE: It appears that it is NOT possible to set a lock level to "Very Easy", because the parameter of 0 means "don't change lock level" rather than change lock level to 0 (ie "very easy")
- Will override:
- Any lock level, including “unlocked”.
- A call to Unlock in script or in console
- Will not override:
- If player has note with password. (Will change lock level but player will still have terminal access)
- If player successfully hacked terminal. (Will change lock level but player will still have terminal access)
- If player failed to hack terminal. (Will change lock level but player will still be locked out.)
- The level you specify is a base level. If the terminal is leveled, the actual lock level may be adjusted.